Wednesday 17 June 2015

Fox!

from http://wvtf.org/post/fox-pens-phase-out
Our wish has been granted. Perhaps now we will have less rabbits.

The five crows that frequent Riel House were extremely upset this morning. We eventually realized that they were chasing a fox across the property. By the time I got off my gardening gloves, got my iphone out of my pocket, signed in, got to the camera app, the fox had disappeared into the bushes at the west side of the property. There are some wilder areas on the property that we do not go into for exactly this reason. He may not live at Riel House, but the woods can be a respite for him during the day.


From the internet, I have picked the image closest to the fox and the background where we saw him. Once I have my own picture, I will remove this one.